MENTALITY VOLLEYBALL CLUB
MENTALITY Volleyball Club works with girls of all ages and backgrounds to develop volleyball skills and to promote teamwork, responsibility, and self-discipline. We strive to provide quality training in the physical, cognitive, and social domains on and off the court, in hopes that our athletes will apply what they have learned to their everyday lives.
ACHIEVING OUR GOALS
- Promote the game of volleyball at an early age in all areas of Kansas City
- Enhance the values of teamwork, responsibility, and self-discipline
- Build self-esteem and self-efficacy
- Provide the best quality training in the physical, cognitive, and social domains
- Compete at the highest level regionally and nationally
- Support academics and collegiate aspirations
MENTALITY Volleyball Club is extremely proud of our coaching staff, comprised of many former collegiate and international volleyball players, as well as current and former high school, and college coaches. Every coach is nationally certified, passionate about working with young athletes, and committed to developing a life-long love of volleyball in each and every player.